A place of coziness, a place of enjoyment, a place to gather together. The Peakini Zone has delicious food & drinks for all food lovers to enjoy.
A place of coziness, a place of enjoyment, a place to gather together. Whereas in other luxury establishments people seek relaxation in milk and honey foam baths, in the Peakini Farmhaus you can find new energy by drinking milk and smearing honey on bread. Everything we produce, everything we like and all the culinary delights we like to provide – our guests can enjoy all of this in the Peakini Zone in Untertauern and in some of the Lürzer establishments in Obertauern. And if you are staying in the Farmhaus, you also get to enjoy them at breakfast.
Summer Opening Hours
Peakini Zone (Gastronomy) in the Peakini Farmhaus
From end fo June to October 2024
Wednesday to Sunday from 12 noon
Non-stop hot meals until 9 p.m.
Closed: Monday’s & Tuesday’s
T: +43-664-88 96 52 22
Good Morning Freedom
Breakfast for connoisseurs. To help get our guests’ days off to a relaxing start, our breakfast in the Peakini Farmhaus provides everything your heart could desire.
And all with a wide range of homemade products.
- Farmhouse bread and high protein bread (gluten-free) from the Peakini Farmhaus
- Selected breads and pastries (gluten-free bread on request)
- Range of cheeses and sausage
- Peakini saucisson and bacon
- Soft-boiled egg
- Fresh cheese platter every day with a wide variety of soft and hard cheeses
- Finely selected and hand-mixed and bottled ORGANIC mueslis and cereals (also gluten-free) and toppings
- Large selection of specialty honeys, homemade spreads and jams and homemade Nutella
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juices
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- “Afro Tea” range of teas and Peakini Farmhaus herbs to infuse yourself
- Hot water with ginger and lemon
- Coffee, cappuccino, latte macchiato, espresso, etc.