A place of coziness, a place of enjoyment, a place to gather together. There Peakini Zone has delicious food & drinks for gourmets to enjoy.
A place of coziness, a place of enjoyment, a place to gather together. Whereas in other luxury establishments people seek relaxation in milk and honey foam baths, in the Peakini Farmhaus you can find new energy by drinking milk and smearing honey on bread. Everything we produce, everything we like and all the culinary delights we like to provide – our guests can enjoy all of this in the Peakini Zone in Untertauern and in some of the Lürzer establishments in Obertauern. And if you are staying in the Farmhaus, you also get to enjoy them at breakfast.
Summer opening times
Peakini Zone (Gastronomy) in the Peakini Farmhaus
From June 10th to 17th October, 2021
Wednesday to Sunday from 12 noon
Non-stop hot meals until 9 p.m.
Closed: Monday & Tuesday
T: +43-664-88 96 52 22
Wau, it start´s again
Coco has been waiting longingly for this. From June 10th, 2021, her No. 1 holiday home and gourmet temple will open again. Paris, Milan and New York can wait. Now there is first of all glamor for the soul and the palate. It’s finally starting again and especially for this we have made our opening special from June 10th to 13th. An exquisite selection of the finest delicacies. We bring delicacies from all over the world to your table. Vacation for the palate and the lockdown-plagued soul. Even Coco will be delighted. And she has already seen a lot.
Table reservation: 43-664-88 38 37 37
All dishes are now also available as take away.
Good morning freedom
Breakfast for connoisseurs. To help get our guests’ days off to a relaxing start, our breakfast in the Peakini Farmhaus provides everything your heart could desire.
And all with a wide range of homemade products.
- Farmhouse bread and high protein bread (gluten-free) from the Peakini Farmhaus
- Selected breads and pastries (gluten-free bread on request)
- Range of cheeses and sausage
- Peakini saucisson and bacon
- Soft-boiled egg
- Fresh cheese platter every day with a wide variety of soft and hard cheeses
- Finely selected and hand-mixed and bottled ORGANIC mueslis and cereals (also gluten-free) and toppings
- Large selection of specialty honeys, homemade spreads and jams and homemade Nutella
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juices
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- “Afro Tea” range of teas and Peakini Farmhaus herbs to infuse yourself
- Hot water with ginger and lemon
- Coffee, cappuccino, latte macchiato, espresso, etc.